Jungle Scout: Personal Experienceposted on 7/Wed/10/2020 08:00
|Why Jungle Scout is not the best choice for Amazon sellers?|
|What to choose instead of Jungle Scout?|
Hi, I'm John, Amazon seller with 5 years of experience and over $100,000 of revenue. To become successful in my business, I have tried hundreds of tools, read hundreds of articles and failed many times. Today I will tell you where you definitely don't want to invest your money, or how JS got me mad.
Why Jungle Scout is not the best choice for Amazon sellers?
- Price . Their price is not quite fair — they charge $69 for features that others sell for $39 (other services are covered below). Sure, it's the oldest brand on the market, but why should I pay more for it?
- Accuracy . Jungle Scout has a serious issue here. On multiple occasions, I've found that Jungle Scout shows one thing, while Amazon Seller Central has completely different numbers for my products. Can I really make decisions based on such data? Buying a product advised by JS in such a case is a downright waste of my money.
- Empty promises . Their promotions are full of promises like: "We will teach you how to make $3,000!" But in fact, it is just an overly sophisticated tool that provides you with inaccurate results and heaps of intricate sales materials. It doesn't help to sell successfully.
- Fraud . Their money-back guarantee service is not working. They rarely return money, and that happened in my case as well (I decided to try their new Professional plan after 6 months). They improve their ratings on Trustpilot by fake reviews and do other dirty business.
And here goes the most unpleasant. I tried to make a refund on the 12th day, then I emailed support — no result whatsoever. I've searched the Internet and found hundreds of such cases .
Here are some examples:
What to choose instead of Jungle Scout?
I've found two great alternatives:
● Helium 10 : Yes, it is even more expensive and not suitable for beginners. But for experienced sellers, it’s significantly better than Jungle Scout.
● IO Scout : They have the same features as Jungle Scout, but at a different price — almost 2 times cheaper. Moreover, they have a great service for beginners — a personal assistant for Amazon business. I haven't seen that anywhere else. Instead of going through tons of webinars and articles, you can simply ask a question in live chat and get an answer.